This soft, flexible neoprene tote has two very special design elements for you to show off, Sagittarius. The planet symbol pattern was originally part of an astronomical calendar (circa 1569) by Italian astrologer, Ignazio Danti. In his table of the planetary hours, he shows the dominant planet for each hour of the days of the week (If you'd like to see the original document it's here: http://bit.ly/2h7IuZI). These lucky, power planets are adorned by your personal Sun Sign pin, printed on the fabric to dress up your tote!
What planet rules Sagittarius? Jupiter, the planet of luck, fortune and expansion.
Would you like to know about the dominant planets in your daily personal horoscope today? You can check them anytime on our Free Astro Resources: https://www.giftedastrology.com/pages/daily-personalized-horoscope
Sun Reflection Tote Product Details:
- Material: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Size: 14" height x 17" width
- Printed: Inside and out and will not fade
- Strap: Easy adjustable 44” long x 1.5" wide black cotton strap
- Hardware: Metal
- Care: machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, or spot clean, print can be scrubbed and washed with soap, hang to dry, do not bleach.
- Origin: Printed and sewn by hand in Canada
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.